We're excited to welcome your newly elected Students' Union Officer team for the 2023/24 academic year!
The new team have some great manifestos and we can't wait to start working with them and seeing the change they make over the next year!
Students' Union Officers are Hallam students who are elected to work full-time in a paid position at the Students' Union for one academic year. Each Officer is responsible for a particular area and together they influence the direction of the Students' Union, act as trustees, and represent the student body. They'll spend their time gathering students' feedback, meeting with University staff to talk about improvements to the University, and working on projects and campaigns to improve the student experience.
Your new Student Officer team:
- Jeremiah Abiola Fasipe (President)
- Emmanuel Owusu Takyi (International Students' Officer)
- Ellie Millar (Wellbeing, Sport and Physical Activity Officer)
- Martha Mitchell (Social Sciences and Arts College Officer)
- Seun Seidu (Business, Technology and Engineering College Officer)
- Emma Stafford (Health, Wellbeing and Life Sciences College Officer)
The new team will start with a transition period, working alongside the current Officers to get up to speed before fully stepping into their roles in July.
Don't worry, your current Student Officers are still here for you until then! Need to speak with one of them? You'll find them at the HUBS, at the end of an email, or across campus talking to students and putting on events. View Officer contact details.