At HSU we work together in a culture where students always come first and excellence is our standard. We care about each other and celebrate our diversity. We are bold and push boundaries, embrace challenge and feedback, and we get stuff done.
There are many benefits to joining us, including:
- 22 days paid holiday (increasing with qualifying length of service) plus 14 Bank holiday and statutory days
- Life insurance during employment
- Pension scheme with matched contributions (increased to maximum 6% on completion of probationary period)
- Flexible working patterns including; job share, TOIL, opportunity for some remote working
- Casual dress code and work environment
- Eligibility to apply for a TOTUM NUS discount card
- Training and development. We understand the value and importance of our staff continuously developing, personally and professionally.
Would you like to be part of a team that is responsible for developing Sheffield Hallam's Academic Representation model? Are you organised and confident in engaging others? Then this could be the role for you.
Job Description and Person Specification
Supporting Statement Form
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Help us transform our Students' Union - become a Trustee.
How to apply
If you're interested in a role, complete all parts of the Supporting Statement form together with the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and send them as Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a concise, up to date CV before the closing date and time specified in the adverts.
View guidance on how to complete the supporting statement document
Read our privacy statement and privacy notice for applicants
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and we welcome applications regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability. We want to support diverse and inclusive work environments and are actively looking for people who share our values.