Hallam Enactus is a student-led project committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better, more sustainable world.
Why join Enactus?
1) Have an impact on your community and on the world whilst at university.
2) Have something that stands out on your CV.
3) Make new friends and work with inspiring, motivated people.
4) Learn new skills such as leadership, communication, team working, problem solving,
5) Spend time working on a project that positively impacts peoples lives
6) Be a part of a team that get free training
8) Get fast-tracked onto graduate schemes - employers want Enactus students!
9) Learn how to run a business
10) Have fun whilst doing something worthwhile!
Simply join the Society via the link on the right hand side, and complete the short questionnaire that follows. The Enactus team will then be in touch!
As a new Society on campus, we're just getting going but are currently building support for a number of projects which include a Social Enterprise aiming to combat food waste, and an initiative to upcycle clothing to support worldwide charity Oxfam. We're always on the look out for more hands on deck so if you like the sound of these projects, or have an idea of your own, we'd love to hear from you!