WE WILL HAVE A STALL AT THE UNION VIRTUAL REFERSHERS FAIR ON TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY BETWEEN 11AM - 4PM, MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW - PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IF YOU WISH TO BOOK ON - IT'S A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO COME ASK US QUESTIONS IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING JOINING US FOR SEMESTER TWO.
We are a NON-PROFIT society, run by a committee of volunteers. Please bare with us and make the most of our hard work to keep this society running and help you to enjoy it!
1. From 5th January the Government announced Lockdown 3.0 for 6 weeks. which unfortunately means we will not be returning just yet. Please follow Government advice regards to returning to university and keep up with updates sent to your email from Hallam and your course leaders.
2. If you have any queries or concerns there are various forums you can contact via the Student Support Centre on the Students Union Website:
3. You can also contact any of us on the committee, either privately or via the facebook group and chat, if you just want someone to talk to, or would like to provide more you during this time.
*** watch this space for when classes will return
1. Once purchased a membership, you will be sent a link for a Health Questionnaire and a document covering the rules following the coronavirus guidelines, please sign both before attending a class.
2. Track and Trace will be in place using our online booking system. Please notify the Society and/or Studio if you have symptons or have been tested positive for Covid 19 within 14 days of attending class.
3. The stutio set up following Government Guidelines to ensure the Health and Safety of all students and instructors are protected. This means there will be a maximum of 5 students per class (1 per pole) for the foreseeable.
4. There will be a 15 minute break between classes to clean down the studio and poles. Please wait outside the studio until the instructor calls you in, you may want to wear a mask if waiting in the corridor. Hand sanitiser will be available. We will also ask each student to wash their hands before and after the class.
5. Where possible please bring your own, clean pole cloth and grip aids, each pole will have their own box for cleaning the poles, however personal items must be brought by the student where possible. Please keep bags and outerwear to a minimum in the studio - only bring what you need and ideally have your pole wear on underneath your clothes.
5. Please maintain social distance guidelines when waiting outside the studio or when inside the studio. Due to social distancing the instructors are unable to spot, so please pole safely and only carry out moves you feel you are strong and able to do.
** all are postponed until we get back to the studio
1. Socials are currently being held online and we have 2 in the piepline for you so please keep an eye out on social media pages for information.
1. Our chosen quartely charity is Depaul Homeless Charity where we hope to continue to successfully raise money through our monthly raffle in association with our sponosrs, Fuzzy Peach, PoleBoxx and FantasyLand Polewear.
Move of the Month
1. We are still running our monthly competitions for a free class and bottle of Total Grip!
2. Competitions include Move of the Month and Bum of the Month - get creative at home and send us your piccies! See details on Instagram and Facebook pages.
*You can purchase your membership and join us at any time of the year!*
Monday 7.15pm-8.15pm Eve
Tuesday 4.45pm-5.45pm Eve
Wednesday 3.45pm-4.45pm Jenni
Thursday 4.45pm-5.45pm Eve
Thursday 8.30pm-9.30pm *Heels Class with Jenni
Friday 11am-12pm Eve
Friday 5-6pm Sasha
Frisday 6.15pm-7.15pm *Lyrical Class with Sasha
All classes are £5!!!!
Please purchase your spot on the website before attending or you will not be allowed to pole!
Butterfly Fitness Studio
49a Valley Road
Sheffield, S8 9FT
The studio is located in a courtyard, behind a black gate next to a red door, if the gate/door is closed please message the pole chat or call Eve (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) - 07977 135870 Jenni (Wednesday or Thursday) - 07411067260 and Sasha (Friday) - 07852 933579. Once through the gate/door go across to the right hand side of the courtyard, and the studio is located up some black metal stairs. There are internal blue shutters on the windows.
**Best Collaboration Societies Awards May 2020**
Society of the Month December 2019
Society of the Month April 2019
Soceity Event of the Month April 2019
Sheffield Pole Fitness Varsity 2018 Winners!
Best Event 2017 and 2016
Most Improved Society of the year 2014.
Best New Society 2013
We have one answer to that! Pole is for ALL shapes and sizes.
< Back to Societies home