Make friends, explore Sheffield and make positive change in your local community.
Latest update from your SU
Due to the current situation & government advice, Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union Volunteering Team is working remotely, but we are still here and working hard to bring you great volunteering opportunities. Unfortunately, the majority of physical opportunities have been postponed or cancelled, but this doesn't mean you can't volunteer! We’ve updated our service to bring you:
- New Socially distant and volunteering from home roles with local charities.
- Socially distant and volunteering from home roles with our Student-Led projects
- New virtual volunteering roles from across the universe.
- Virtual Volunteering Fairs.
- Guidance for keeping safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Although we’re not currently at our desks, we’re still here to support you, just email the volunteering team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions however big or small. We aim to make our service as accessible as possible, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any adaptation needs or further queries.
Our Volunteering Opportunities
How to get involved
If you would like to find out about the volunteering opportunities we have, book an appointment with one of the team or drop us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! And don't forget to log your hours!