Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Doncaster
Saturday 6st April -10.00am- 17.00.pm
Ticket sales now closed.
Join us for a day exploring one of the biggest Wildlife Parks in England with nearly 400 animals and 70 different species of animal, Yorkshire Wildlife Park is a fantastic place to experience a truly breathtaking walk-through wildlife adventure. Most of the animals at the park are either endangered or threatened, Yorkshire Wildlife Park work closely with charities to help the conservation of endangered species in the wild and captivity.
This trip is ideal for societies, students and families welcome.
The trip will run with a 10.00am departure from The HUBS, Paternoster Row. We will arrive at Yorkshire Wildlife Park around 11.00am. You will then have at least 5 hours to explore and enjoy all that the park has to offer. You are expected to be at the meeting point at the end of the day for 16.00pm, ready to travel back to with an arrival time at 17:00pm.
Pick up and drop off point.
The HUBS, Paternoster Row, S1 2QQ
What's included with my ticket?
Your ticket includes transport to and from Yorkshire Wildlife Park along with entry to the park.
A member of staff will be present on the day, but you will be left to your own devices for the day.
Instructions for Ticket Holders
- Arrive at the pickup location as stated on your ticket 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Have your ticket ready for inspection. If you bought your ticket online, please ensure you have access to the email receipt.
- Please be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions
- Be advised that the coaches will be leaving promptly at the coach pick up point at the time detailed above.
- If you cannot attend an upcoming trip please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Our coaches will not wait for you if you are late. They will leave in the morning at the pick-up point and stated time, and again the departure point on time. If you miss the return coach, you will be responsible for making your own way back to Sheffield.
What do I need to bring?
It is very important that you bring proof of purchase to show that you had paid for the trip.
We would also advise all attendees be prepared and bring the following:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather on the day.
- Any spending money you want
- A rucksack
- A bottle of water
- Any medication you require
We would also advise you to bring a small packed lunch, we cannot garuntee venues will cater for everyone.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where a trip is cancelled by Sheffield Hallam Students' Union. Notifications of cancellations will be given on social media and email where available.
- Adverse weather conditions which may jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- Please observe the instructions of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union cannot be held liable or responsible for any lost or damaged property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I've bought a ticket, but can't go anymore. Can I get a refund?
A. I'm afraid not. This is a non-refundable ticket. Please make sure you're free before you sign up
Q. What time we will get back to Sheffield?
A. We will be departing Yorkshire Wildlife Park at 16.15pm. If we do not hit any server traffic, we should be back in Sheffield for 17:00pm. The journey time is 45 minutes.
Q. Are non-students allowed to attend the trip?
A. Yes, family and friends are welcome to attend trips, however we can only subsidise trips for current Sheffield Hallam Students.
If you have any specific access needs please contact Josh Clough at email@example.com.