Sheffield Art Gallery Tour
Saturday 10th March -12.00pm- 14.00.pm
Did you know Sheffield has multiple FREE art galleries you can visit with ever changing exhibits? Join us for an afternoon visiting Yorkshire Art Space, The Site Gallery, The Millenium Gallery and Sheffield Winter Gardens. Feel free to bring your cameras and see if you can capture your own masterpeice.
The tour will rake rouglhy 2 hours and there will be opportunity to stop for regular breaks.
This tour is free and delivered by Sheffield Hallam SU Staff.
This is a walking tour that will include some hills, the tour will be conducted at a casual pace.
Please ensure you reserve a ticket for this tour as spaces will be limited to ensure social ditancing guidelines can be followed.
Participants are expected to bring their own face mask, hand sanitiser and any refreshments they require.
The HUBS, Paternoster Row, S1 2QQ
What's included with my ticket?
Your ticket will enable you to attend the walking tour, tickets are limited to ensure social distancing can be followed.
Instructions for Ticket Holders
- Arrive at the pickup location as stated on your ticket 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Have your ticket ready for inspection. If you bought your ticket online, please ensure you have access to the email receipt.
- Please be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions.
- If you cannot attend an upcoming trip please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Our coaches will not wait for you if you are late. They will leave in the morning at the pick-up point and stated time, and again the departure point on time. If you miss the return coach, you will be responsible for making your own way back to Sheffield.
What do I need to bring?
It is very important that you bring proof of purchase to show that you had paid for the trip.
We would also advise all attendees be prepared and bring the following:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather on the day.
- Any spending money you want
- A rucksack
- A bottle of water
- Any medication you require
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where a trip is cancelled by Sheffield Hallam Students' Union. Notifications of cancellations will be given on social media and email where available.
- Adverse weather conditions which may jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- Please observe the instructions of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union cannot be held liable or responsible for any lost or damaged property.
Photography & video
Photos and video will be taken during Welcome Week to support our marketing and communications activity for the purpose of:
• The Students Union and Sheffield Hallam University’s websites, social media accounts, email communications and printed marketing materials e.g. brochure and prospectus.
• Third party websites, social media accounts, email and printed materials e.g. Sheffield Hallam University’s profiles and adverts.
If you do not wish to be photographed/filmed, please make the photographer aware or speak to a member of staff.
nt Sheffield Hallam Students.