Sheffield City Walking Tour
Sunday 20th September 14.00- 15.30.pm
Welcome to Sheffield.
Whether you have just moved here or lived here your whole life, this free 90 minute tour of Sheffield is delivered by Sheffield Hallam SU staff and is guaranteed to teach you something new about the Steel City.
This is a walking tour that will include some hills but it will be conducted at a casual pace and there will be opportunity along the way to stop for regular breaks.
Please ensure you reserve a ticket for this tour as spaces will be limited to ensure social ditancing guidelines can be followed.
Participants are expected to bring their own face mask, hand sanitiser and any refreshments they require.
The trip will depart from the The HUBS, Paternoster Row.at 2:00pm We will then complete a short walk around the city identifying key areas including shops, bars, street art, theatres and art galaries. The tour will conclude at 15.30pm.
The HUBS, Paternoster Row, S1 2QQ
What's included with my ticket?
Your ticket will enable you to attend the walking tour, tickets are limited to ensure social distancing can be followed.
Instructions for Ticket Holders
- Arrive at the pickup location as stated on your ticket 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Have your ticket ready for inspection. If you bought your ticket online, please ensure you have access to the email receipt.
- Please be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions
- If you cannot attend an upcoming trip please contact email@example.com
We would also advise all attendees be prepared and bring the following:
- Any spending money you want
- A rucksack
- A bottle of water
- Any medication you require
Photography & video
Photos and video will be taken during Welcome Week to support our marketing and communications activity for the purpose of:
• The Students Union and Sheffield Hallam University’s websites, social media accounts, email communications and printed marketing materials e.g. brochure and prospectus.
• Third party websites, social media accounts, email and printed materials e.g. Sheffield Hallam University’s profiles and adverts.
If you do not wish to be photographed/filmed, please make the photographer aware or speak to a member of staff.