We’re excited to invite you along to our Skills and Development Evening for Course and Department Reps!
The evening will include the opportunity to:
- Attend bespoke sessions designed to help you get the most out of your Rep role
- Develop your skills and boost your employability
- Share good ideas and experience with other Course and Department Reps
- Hear from senior University staff and be involved in discussions about the future of Hallam
- Enjoy free drinks and snacks!
This event will happen twice, once at Collegiate Campus and once at City campus – sign up for one of the events below!
Tuesday 19th November – Collegiate Campus, Heart of the Campus - HC0.06, 5.00pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday 20th November – City Campus, Dorothy Fleming Lecture Theatre, Charles Street, 5.00pm – 7.30pm [sign up here]