Join us for a trip to IKEA Sheffield, we have teamed up with the guys at IKEA to help you make the most out of your University accomadation, they will be runningactivities on how to customise your accomadtion without breaking your bank or losing your deposit! Additionally, IKEA will be running competitions throughout the store with exciting prizes up for grabs!
This trip is ideal for those who have just moved into accomdation and want to make the most out of their new space. .
The trip will run with a 13.00pm departure from The HUBS, Paternoster Row. We will arrive at Ikea, Sheffield around 13.30pm. You will then have at 3 hours to explore the store and attend the workshops on offer. You are expected to be at the meeting point at the end of the day for 16.45pm.
Tickets for this trip are free however you do need to purchase a free ticket to secure your place.
Tickets will be available soon.
What's included with my ticket?
Your ticket includes transport to and from Ikea, 1 free hot dog voucher and attendance to the workshops on offer.
A member of staff will be present on the day.
Instructions for Ticket Holders
- Arrive at the pickup location as stated on your ticket 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Have your ticket ready for inspection. If you bought your ticket online, please ensure you have access to the email receipt.
- Please be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions
- Be advised that the coaches will be leaving promptly at the coach pick up point at the time detailed above.
N.B. Our coaches will not wait for you if you are late. They will leave in the morning at the pick-up point and stated time, and again the departure point on time. If you miss the return coach, you will be responsible for making your own way back to Sheffield.
What do I need to bring?
It is very important that you bring your ticket to show that you had paid for the trip.
We would also advise all attendees be prepared and bring the following:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather on the day. A coat, umbrella, hat, scarf and gloves would probably be smart.
- Any spending money you want
- A rucksack
- A bottle of water
- Any medication you require.
We would also advise you to bring a small packed lunch, even if you plan on buying food when you get there.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where a trip is cancelled by Sheffield Hallam Students' Union. Notifications of cancellations will be given on social media and email where available.
- Adverse weather conditions which may jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- Please observe the instructions of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union cannot be held liable or responsible for any lost or damaged property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I've bought a ticket, but can't go anymore. Can I get a refund?
A. I'm afraid not. This is a non-refundable ticket. Please make sure you're free before you sign up
Q. What time we will get back to Sheffield?
A. We will be departing Ikea at 17:15pm. If we do not hit any server traffic, we should be back in Sheffield for 17.45pm. The journey time is 30 mins.