Sheffield Half Marathon is coming back. The event attracts thousands of runners of all abilities and spectators to the city's streets and raises many thousands of pounds for good causes.
To ensure the success of the event, a huge army of volunteers are needed. Volunteers can be Course Marshals or Cheer Station Volunteers to support runners during the event. You will marshal the route, cheering on the runners as they pass by and act as an ambassador for the organisation on the day of the event.
To register for this opportunity, you need to choose the volunteering organisation (with different volunteering time) you want to support from the list below:
1. St. Luke's Hospice (The sign-ups for the organisation is closed)
- Time of activity: 14th April at 9:00 - 11:00
- Deadline for sign-ups: 15:00 on 20th March
2. Macmillan Cancer Support:
- Time of activity: 14th April at 8:00 - 12:00
- Deadline for sign-ups: 15:00 on 10th April
3. Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice
- Date and time of activity: 14th April at 7:00 - 13:00
- Deadline for sign-ups: 15:00 on 9th April
Please remmember that travel expenses and refreshments will be provided.
To sign up to this event please buy your free ticket now (for whichever charity you would prefer). Don't forget to confirm your ticket in your basket!