How to contact us

The Students' Union Advice Service is a free, confidential and independent service.


Telephone and Front Desk Opening Times

0114 225 4148

The HUBS (City Campus)

Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri: 10am - 4pm,
Thur: 12pm - 4pm


202 Oaklands   (Collegiate Campus)

Mon, Wed & Fri: 10am - 3pm

This form can also be used to make a referral to us if you are an external agency.

Advice Centre Contact Us

Please tell us more about your enquiry by clicking 'Start'