Available Support & Help

Find out how we can help you throughout your time at Hallam.

advice hubinternational

What support is available to me?

The International Experience Team at the University is available to support all international students. We have an International Students' Officer and many societies and activities that are relevant to international students.

A useful source of information and advice for international students is available from the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).

What if something goes wrong?

You can find out more information about the common issues that affect students on our Academic, Money, and Housing pages.

Whilst generally the same rules and regulations will apply to all students, if you are an international student some of these situations may also affect your visa. If you have any concerns or need some advice on your visa conditions you should contact the International Experience Team.