This session will help anyone with leadership aspirations to build a foundation for the qualities and competencies needed to be successful. We will challenge some widely held assumptions about leadership, identify the qualities, skills and attributes of an effective leader and explore different leadership styles.
Limited elligibility. Only the following groups can apply:
NB! This Programme is open to elected Students' Union leaders, including:
* Course, Departmental and Faculty Reps,
* SHU and SHSU Student-Staff,
* Volunteering Projects' members,
* Student Societies' members,
* Sport Clubs' members,
* Sociology Student Mentors,
* Elected Representatives (full-time and part-time Officers).
Limited places. You will have to apply to be enrolled in the programme. Please email email@example.com for more information.