Our previous Healthy Hallam Weeks have been a huge success! Over the course of the week, we -
- Gained feedback from over 1500 students!
- 114 students were screened for STIs!
- Received 150 positive messages for HeadSpace’s library book campaign!
- Gave out 800 Healthy Hallam Affordable Healthy Eating booklets and 500 Healthy Hallam Mental Health booklets, which include a weekly shop for under £25 and advice on the 5-ways-to-mental-wellbeing!
- Worked with The Real Junk Food Project to give away free fruit to hundreds of students!
This was all made possible by our 15 incredible Healthy Hallam Volunteers who helped out during the week, so a huge "thank you!" to our volunteers, and thank you to everyone that got involved!
Keep checking our website for news and updates for Healthy Hallam Week 2018!