// HALLAM AWARD CELEBRATION EVENING // Friday 13 Oct 2017 // The HUBS/ 6pm**
Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union is pleased to celebrate with those who have achieved a Hallam Award for the 2016/ 2017 academic year. We are looking forward to meeting this year's award winners on Friday.
Information for Ticket Holders
- Event Length: The event starts with a reception from 6-6.50pm. This will include drinks & a light buffet.
- Dress-Code: Smart
- Length of Event: 6.00-9.15pm
- Filming/Photography: Filming and photography will be taking part throughout the event - please make staff at the registration desk aware if you would prefer your image not to be used for publicity purposes.
- Photobooth: We have a photobooth booked for the night - share your good times with us!
- Format: Due to the popularity of this event the format is slightly different from previous years. The event will be in two halves.
- First half - Bronze & Silver winners and guests in the Stage. All others to be seated in the Common Room where the event will be live-cast.
- Second half - Gold, Platinum & Above & Beyond winners and guests in the Stage. All others to be seated in the Common Room where the event will be live-cast.
// ** This event is now fully booked //