Who is eligible?
This Programme is open ONLY to elected Students' Union leaders, including:
* Department and Faculty Reps,
* Volunteering Projects' Committee members,
* Student Societies' Committee members,
* Sports Clubs' Committee members,
* Elected Representatives (full-time and part-time Officers).
* Student Staff employed by the Students' Union
As an already elected student leader, why should you apply?
This training is a great opportunity for your leadership development, as it is:
1) Free. Most leadership training in working organisations is costly. We cover that cost for you.
2) Informative. You will gain a better understanding of your leadership strengths and learn how to demonstrate them to prospective employers.
3) Great for networking. The opportunity to network with other student leaders can be very valuable, engaging in shared learning and finding out about other areas of student activity.
4) And it counts toward your Hallam Award.
Still unsure whether you are eligible or if this is the right training for you? Come and visit us at The Hubs, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0114 225 4207 and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.