Be part of our journey
At Sheffield Hallam Students' Union, we are in the first phase of our new 5 year Strategic Plan 2025. We have just completed a major transformation to our representational, governance and staffing structure and we now have a number of exciting job roles to fill.
If you are dedicated, passionate, honest and innovative and are interested in providing excellent and accessible services for our diverse membership of over 32,000 students, why not take the next step with us?
At SHSU we work together in a culture where students always come first and excellence is our standard. We care about each other and celebrate our diversity. We are bold and push boundaries, embrace challenge and feedback and we get stuff done.
There are many benefits to joining us:
- you will get 22 days paid holiday (increasing with qualifying length of service) plus 14 Bank holiday and statutory days
- Life insurance during employment
- Pension scheme with matched contributions (increased to maximum 6% on completion of your probationary period)
- flexible working patterns including; job share, TOIL, opportunity for some remote working
- eligible to apply for a TOTUM NUS discount card
- we understand the value and importance of our staff continuously developing, personally and professionally and we are committed to training and development
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and we welcome applications regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability. We want to support diverse and inclusive work environments and are actively looking for people who share our values.
If you are interested in any of the positions that we have available please click on the corresponding link for full details.
Complete all parts of the Supporting Statement form together with the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and send them as Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a concise, up to date, anonymised CV before the closing date and time specified in the Adverts.
Part C - Equal Opportunties Monitoring Form
The document below gives advice on how to fill out the supporting statement document.
Guidance on how to complete the supporting statement document
Closing date: 10 am 18 July 2022
This role is key in delivering academic representation activities in one of three colleges. To find out more click on the links below
Advert I Job Description and Person Specification I Application form
Help us transform our Students' Union - become a Trustee
Job Advert | Job Description | Person Specification