Sheffield Hallam Students' Union aims to make all of sports clubs accessible to every student at Sheffield Hallam University. Currently we have Wheelchair Basketball and we are looking to develop other sports.
Please contact the Sports & Physical Activities Officer for more details.
Disability in Sport week
Tuesday 14 February
- Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind (SRSB) stall @ city campus 12 - 3pm
- SRSB Mobility Unit up in Hallam Square
- Disability Students' Network - Coffee Union, The HUBS - 4:30pm
Wednesday 15 February
- Wheelchair Basketball Social sport session - Collegiate Campus Gym 6:30-7:30pm
Thursday 16 February
- Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind (SRSB) stall @ collegiate, Heart of the Campus 12 - 3pm
Friday 17 February
- Motivational Speakers at The HUBS - 12 - 4pm (The HUBS)
- Ellie Simpson (Sheffield Hallam Student and Founder of CP Teens UK)
- Simon Wheatcroft, Blind Ultramarathon Runner
Wheelchair Basketball Session
A friendly session open to anyone, wheelchairs and equipment are provided. There is the opportunity represent Sheffield Hallam University and play against other Univeristies, for those who want to compete.
Weekly sessions run every Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm in the Sports Hall, Pearson Building, Collegiate Campus. The sessions cost £2.50 or are free to Sheffield Hallam Active Members.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information