This Programme is open to elected Students' Union leaders, including:
* SHU and SHSU Student-Staff
* Volunteering Project Leaders and Volunteer Committee Members
* Sport Club Committee Members
* Department and Course Representatives
* Student Society Committee Members
* Sociology Student Mentors
* Elected Representatives (full-time and part-time Officers)
As an already elected student leader, why should you apply?
This training is a great opportunity for your leadership development, as it is:
1) Free. Most leadership training in working organisations are costly. We cover that cost for you.
2) Informative. You will gain a better understanding of your leadership strengths and learn how to demonstrate them to prospective employers.
3) Great for networking. The opportunity to network with other student leaders can be very valuable, engaging in shared learning and finding out about other areas of student activity.
4) And it counts toward your Hallam Award. The Leadership Programme can help you develop the following Hallam Award attributes Confidence, Emotional Intelligence, Integrity, Resilience and Responsibility.
Still unsure whether you are eligible or if this is the right training for you? Send us an email and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.